Marble Floor Restoration, Cleaning and Polishing:
Natural Stone Cleaning, Polishing and Restoration from DirectStone Ltd
DirectStone Ltd: 01525 863920 or email@example.com
DirectStone offers professional marble cleaning, marble restoration, sealing, repairs, polishing and maintenance to your natural marble floors and surfaces.
Marble is an expensive and luxurious stone that has been used for centuries. If properly cleaned and maintained it will last a lifetime and more. It is however susceptible to staining, scratching and etching, all of which dull the surface polish and detract from the natural beauty of your stone floors and countertops.
DirectStone can rectify this damage by cleaning, repairing cracks and chips and full marble floor restorations where required to bring your marble back to life.
We use specialist cleaning materials and top quality diamond abrasive pads to carry out a marble floor restoration. The process creates no dust and our masons are trained craftsmen who will recreate an as new floor on time and within budget.
Once your floor is restored it is important to consider a maintenance programme to keep your floor in tip top condition and considerably extend the time between restorations.
We have specialist technicians covering the following areas: Greater London, St Albans, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Nottingham, Derby, Manchester, Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate and York.
CALL 01525 863920 or E-MAIL
DirectStone Ltd's 5 step Marble Floor Restoration Programme:
- Full site inspection: to ascertain the damage/condition of the marble, identify the type of stone and determine which restoration technique is most suitable. A sample area can be restored, for a nominal fee, to show you exactly what can be achieved.
- Restoration: Using specialist cleaning processes and diamond abrasive pads the old surface of your marble floor will be ground back, re-honed and then polished back to its original lustre.
- Sealing: This protects the body of the stone from stain and dirt penetration. There are several different types of sealer, each developed for a specific purpose and type of stone; our masons are trained in their correct usage
- Regular Cleaning: We will show you or your cleaning company exactly how to maintain the restored finish to your marble floor and highlight which products should and should not be used.
- Periodic follow-up maintenance: The finish we achieve will eventually start to dull and wear away in higher traffic areas, even with the correct cleaning regime, as foot traffic, gritty dust and scratches impair the polished surface. A periodic follow up programme by DirectStone will mean an additional expense in the short term but it will prevent the need for a full floor restoration in the future. The frequency will depend on the traffic and the degree of finish you want maintaining.
What our customers say:
"Thank you so much for re-polishing the marble floor damaged by the grout remover"
G.S. Building Services Fulham
"The travertine and marble floors have polished beautifully and we are very impressed with your service and results"
D.K. Ass. Estate Manager, Charters, Ascot
[Honed Travertine and Marble floor polishing and restoration]